Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Journal 9: Coleman Process

For our Coleman project, the kings chose to create the induction cook top table. My teammates comprised of Mike B, Mike F, and Sarah H. We worked well together during our brainstorming process to finally come to an idea of having a table that could also function as a cooking devise. We meet at the union on several occasions and that helped us to feel at ease when everything was developing smoothly. The idea of making the induction cooking was new to me; I had heard about it but never really knew what it was.

Once we decided to go ahead with the induction cook top, we divided up the work so that Mike F would work on the research; Sarah worked on defining Coleman as well as putting the powerpoint  together; Mike B worked in the logo and product designs and I worked on designing the kiosk.

I worked mainly with the kiosk so part of what I did was work on sketches.
This was the final sketch that we chose to represent our kiosk for the presentation. I did try to do a simple google sketchup model which Mike B. took and enhanced it to the final render that was in the presentation.

 

For the presentation on Wednesday, I talked about the packaging and how it was Eco-friendly with soy based ink, and non adhesives, and also the product information sheet as well as the kiosk.

No comments:

Post a Comment