Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Journal 10: Review of Design 200

Design 200 has to be one of the best introductory courses that I have taken ever. The beginning was an overview of the different type of design processes. I liked that the course had a great tie in to different movies ans real life examples that gave this course an actual meaning, and not just a boring lecture. I liked that we incorporated blogs into the class because it made it easy to reflect and understand what was happening in the class. The presenters that came in made it easy to visualize what it would take to do design. I also liked doing the Coleman project. I think it was the best way possible to end the class. Everything came together with that. I really enjoyed this class and I wish other classes were like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment